To Our Blue Dental Group Family:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA),
the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
Enhanced Covid 19 - Safety Policy
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You must have a mask to enter the office.
- We will check everyone's temperature.
- We will do everything possible so that you can fill out all forms online to minimize time in the office.
- Due to new procedures we ask you to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you,
and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.